forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Use Case suport in projectInfo plugin
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 07:48:34 GMT
I finally got around to implementing a the basics of Use Case
documentation in the projectInfo plugin - I've been trying to find the
time for this for years!!!

Basically, the idea is that Use Case documentation is useful in many ways:

- during design - what needs to be done
- during development - what needs to be done/has been done
- during use - user documentation of common activities
- during maintenance - how something was implemented

This is only a start - who knows when I will find time to add the extra
features I want, like integration with bug trackers.

Anyway, update your projectInfo plugin and take a look at:

http://localhost:8888/docs/user/useCases.html

and

http://localhost:8888/docs/developer/useCases.html

My team here are finding it really useful, but there is a long way to go.

Ross