forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Dispatcher lm]
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 11:41:53 GMT
Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    My custom pelt.fv files located is xdocs sub-directories are no more
> taken into account.
>    $PROJECT_HOME/src/documentation/content/xdocs/dir/subdir/pelt.fv is
> not taken into account,
>    $PROJECT_HOME/src/documentation/content/xdocs/pelt.fv is taken into
> account instead.
>
> Did someone change anything in the lm fallback mecanism recently (I mean
> days or perhaps weeks ago ;-) .)

SVN will tell you this:

[1] shows that the last change to the LM java code was 4 weeks ago

[2] shows the last change to the themes plugin was 2 weeks ago

[2] shows the last change to the dispatcher plugin was 24 hours ago
(catalog.properties) - no other changes in the time frame you identify

[3] shows the last change to the dispatcher lm was 4 weeks ago

etc.

So, you now need to work out if Davids catalog.properties commit is
causing your problem (I doubt it)

Ross

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/trunk/main/java/org/apache/forrest