forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: locationmap demo is broken
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 09:43:41 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> In a fresh 'forrest seed' both demonstrations of
> the locationmap are broken.
> http://localhost:8888/samples/locationmap/index.html
> /remoteDemo/index.html
> should get the Forrest home page via xml source from
> the SVN server.
> /rewriteDemo/index.html
> should get rewritten to
> It seems that the project locationmap is not working.

Hmmmm.... It doesnt look the project locationap is (completely) broken
to me. I get told that the "lm:" protocol is not recognised, this means
the input module is not processing the rewrite rules. Similar to when
the ext: rules were not being handled.

The locationmap itself is working, I can vouch for this because the
Cocoon site is still building OK in our Zone and this uses SVN head and
an extremely large project locationmap generated from Daisy.

Right now I have no idea what the problem is I'm afraid, we need an
issue to get this fixed before 0.8.

View raw message