forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: status of skins and dispatcher for 0.8 release
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 09:15:37 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>

>>Nice overlap with Ferdinands proposal for a clear development proposal.
>>Lets use this as a test case. I'll be proposing the Daisy plugin too
>>once I have enough time to document it a little better. We can use both
>>the Daisy and the Dispatcher/themer plugins as test cases.
>

> +1
>
> As much as I appreciate lazy consensus, should we not call a vote on
> this to make people aware of this rather drastic change in our
> guidelines?

Once time has passed for discussion on your Proposal you should call a
vote to make that proposal part of our guidelines. Probably best to
leave it for at least a week since it is a very important discussion
that is rounding up many previous similar discussions. It will take
people time to consider the ramifications and find the time to respond.

Note that David linked your thread to an issue for tracking these
related items. Before voting we will need to ensure your proposal
includes everything said in the past.

(this should move back to your proposal thread now)

Ross

Ross