forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: status of skins and dispatcher for 0.8 release
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 19:47:20 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> El mar, 02-05-2006 a las 20:27 +0100, Ross Gardler escribió:
>>Ross Gardler wrote:
>>>It's down at the moment - will look later.
>>It looks good to me. I think it has the right balance. We may want to
>>create a matrix showing what is supported in the dispatcher and what is
>>not supported. For example, one cannot generate PDF's with a dispatcher
>>enabled site.
> That is not true. Why do you think so?
> It is not possible to generate PDF in the dispatcher out of *xhtml2*
> (like in general).

I thought this because of [1]. Re-reading alongside your comment above I
see I may have misunderstood.

I see now that you say that PDF generation does ot work because the
sample is an XHTML2 source file and we need XHTML2-to-FO, OK that is
fine and is not a dispatcher issue but is part of the move to XHTML2.

Can you confirm that if I use XDoc as a source in a dispatcher enabled
site I will still be able to generate PDF?

Are the broken links in the issue I reported [1] still a problem? That
issue was closed but I never saw any commits to resolve it.

View raw message