forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: status of skins and dispatcher for 0.8 release
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 19:27:26 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:

>> I made a start today with a new document called:
>> "Status of Themes: Skins and Dispatcher" ...
>> http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs?rev=398810&view=rev
>

> It's down at the moment - will look later.

It looks good to me. I think it has the right balance. We may want to
create a matrix showing what is supported in the dispatcher and what is
not supported. For example, one cannot generate PDF's with a dispatcher
enabled site. I'm not sure of the status of other plugins when used in
conunction with dispatcher, would a matrix help in showing how
"complete" the dispatche is?

Ross