forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: preparing for 0.8 release
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 16:41:21 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> The next step in preparing for the upcoming release
> is to assess the state of the issue tracker.
>
> Would people please review the list of unscheduled
> issues. This is something that all developers can
> assist with, not just the committers.
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12310043

> If you see anything that is vital and can be
> realistically achieved for the release, then please
> provide its issue number and a committer will Edit it
> to set the "Fix Version" to 0.8-dev.

I've been through all the issues marked as Major priority or more. Only
a couple added to the roadmap, not surprising since I went through them
when originally doing the roadmap. We need more eyes on these in case
I've missed stuff.

> Then next step will then be to review the list of
> scheduled issues to be more realistic.

I've not done this since most issues in there were put there by myself.
Others should try and filter out what is not important in that list.

Ross