forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject Implementing direct html-support
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 09:45:35 GMT

I'v finally started to implement direct support for html (as a first
step towards xhtml as core format).

To do so I have written a direct transformation from html to
body-*.html and inserted it into my project sitemap (Forrest 0.7x)
like this

  <map:match pattern="**body-*.html">
      <map:select type="exists">
          <map:when test="{project:content.xdocs}{1}{2}.html">
              <map:generate type="html" src="{project:content.xdocs}{1}{2}.html" />
              <map:transform type="xinclude"/>
              <map:transform type="linkrewriter" src="cocoon:/{1}linkmap-{2}.html"/>
              <map:transform src="{forrest:stylesheets}/declare-broken-site-links.xsl"
/>
              <map:transform src="{project:resources.stylesheets}/html-to-body.xsl" />
              <map:serialize type="xml" />
          </map:when>
      </map:select>
  </map:match>

Unfortunately this is not working properly (with the linkrewriter-part
throwing an error in some pages) while it does work when I insert the
same block into the system sitemap.xmap right above the orginal matcher.

Two questions:

        - Is this because the required components need to be required
          components are declares in the sytem sitemap and need to be
          referenced differently here?

          If so, how do I reference this properly (I also need this to
          implement php-support) which I want to do in the project
          sitemap in any case.

        - Should I insert my matcher into heads sitemap.xmp like I
          did thus implementing a preferred processing of html?

          (Naturally the stylesheet would have to go in
          {forrest:stylesheets} instead.

Thanks,
Ferdinand

--