forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Eggers <its_toas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [heads up] Ant upgraded, please test
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 18:37:27 GMT
David,

> We should be able to set "verbosity=10" in a
> CatalogManager.properties file. We have one in
> main/webapp/WEB-INF/classes which is properly
> used by Cocoon.

I didn't see one here.

> We also have a project one at
> site-author/classes/CatalogManager.properties
> but it seems to have no effect.

I did see one here (and in a freshly seeded project).
I used a freshly seeded site and changed the verbosity
to 10.  The only effect I saw was that there was some
logging about the hello DTD.  I'll take a look at the
classpath settings and see if I can figure out where
to put a CatalogManager.properties file for better
instrumentation.

I'll also take a look at the xmlvalidate ant task
around line 147 . . .

Hope you had a great weekend.

Mark