forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Eggers <>
Subject Re: help - yet another Dispatcher false start
Date Sun, 21 May 2006 22:46:31 GMT

Ah, ha!  That's the problem.  I never specified the
directory location in the required plugins line.

You put:

I normally only put:

I guess if I add a project.required.plugins.src line
the location map would grab the appropriate source.  I
didn't see that line in any of my seeded projects.

I found this documented in:

The default is for both the plugins and
whiteboad/plugins area should be searched.

I added the above line explicitly to a file and tried running the
dispatcher without building the whiteboard plugins.  I
got a locatiommap error.

This doesn't seem to happen when using a
non-dispatcher configuration.  I've not tried this
with j-random plugins from whiteboard/plugins.

Thanks for the information.

Do You Yahoo!?