forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Eggers <its_toas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [heads up] Ant upgraded, please test
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 20:51:21 GMT
David,

I did the switch, and ran into the same problem as
before (static site not being built on Windows).

I did a network trace while building a static site
with both the old resolver and the new resolver.

With the old resolver, a forrest site pulled back
plugins.xml and the Google logo.

With the new resolver, a forrest site attempted to
pull back all the DTDs as well.  I haven't analyzed
the traffic, so I don't know where the transfer
stopped.

With the new resolver, a forrest run does not pull
back the DTDs (only plugins.xml).

I'll dig through the network trace if you think it's
useful to find out where the transfer stopped.

Mark

/mde/