forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [heads up] Ant upgraded, please test
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 09:41:20 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
>
> > This is just a guess at the problem.
> > I reverted SVN to an older version of xml-resolver.
>
> > Would a Windows user please 'svn up' and try again.
>
> Yes, that fixed the problem.

Thanks. Okay we need to find out how to get more
verbose messages out of the Ant xmlcatalog task
and try the upgrade again. If anyone wants to try
then do this ...

mv tools/ant/lib/xml-commons-resolver-1.1.jar /tmp
cp lib/core/xml-commons-resolver-1.2-dev-r395116.jar \
  tools/ant/lib

Interesting that the newer resolver works for
users in 'forrest run' mode, i.e. in lib/core

-David