forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Eggers <>
Subject Re: Broken site-author (was Re: docs restructure (Was: svn commit: r407256)) Urgent!
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 06:13:00 GMT

No, I don't have exactly the same symptoms that
Ferdinand reported.

If I try to validate a site, that fails somewhere in
the validation.

If I try to build site-author without validation,
there are a lot of broken links and then:

* [349/53] [0/252]   1.593s 36.1Kb  abs-menulinks
* [350/52] [0/0]     0.782s 10.1Kb
* [351/51] [0/0]     6.156s 0b      events.html
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError:
Java heap space

I've noticed that I don't have to build the plugins
beforehand.  I am also trying to understand the
dispatcher, so I build those plugins in order to work
with contracts, views, and custom css files.

What other information can I go after that would help?

--- David Crossley <> wrote:

> Mark Eggers wrote:

> So i gather that you don't get the issues that
> Ferdinand reported.

Do You Yahoo!?