forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest Friday - 12 May 2006
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 04:43:44 GMT
Well it looks like SVN will not be back for another 12 hours.
General mail services seem to be smooth now.

Our ForrestFriday is due to start in a bit over one hour.

I reckon that it is worth continuing, even without SVN.
We have the dev mail list and Jira and IRC and our own
svn working copies.

I will start the IRC channel soon. If we decide that
it is not worth continuing then just stop it.

-David