forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest Friday - 12 May 2006
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 06:00:31 GMT
A reminder that there is exactly 24 hours to go.

If the SVN server is still having troubles tomorrow
then we will need to postphone ForrestFriday.

Three cheers for the volunteers at Apache Infrastructure
who have side-lined their other important tasks
to assist with the issues.
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.community/2348
http://www.apache.org/dev/#status

-David