forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject when to create a new Jira Issue
Date Sat, 06 May 2006 00:10:12 GMT
Clay Leeds (JIRA) wrote:
>      [ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-872 ]
>
> Clay Leeds updated FOR-872:
> ---------------------------

> Enables Images added to odt file to display/pass-through to Forrest site.
>
> NOTE: I wasn't sure if I should create a new issue (as this is unrelated to adding <title>
& <h1> elements...), but I figured a) this is as good a place as any; b) less 'issues'
is better! If someone wants to rename this issue 'Create OpenDocument Input Plugin', that'd
be fine by me.

I don't agree. Specific issues for specific tasks is better.
Especially good Summary lines helps Jira's boolean search facility.

For example with your above patch is difficult to relate
the attachment name to the comment.

Also the patch queue will then better prompt us.

BTW, it is a pity that your patches are not being
applied. Thorsten, you have this Assigned to yourself.
Do you want to relinquish that?

-David