forrest-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: [jira] Commented: (FOR-872) Updated odt_to_xhtml.xsl to pass <title> & <h1> elements.
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 23:58:57 GMT
Clay Leeds (JIRA) wrote:
>     [ ] 
> Clay Leeds commented on FOR-872:
> --------------------------------
> Uh oh... The images don't work as well as planned. The Forrest resources.xmap places
them in '../images/' instead of 'images/'. Since the images were placed in 'build/images/'
instead of 'build/site/images/' I didn't notice the problem until I tested on a separate server.
> BTW, we also need to ensure embedded images are placed in subdirectories based on $filename
(similar to how OOo plugin works) to ensure embedded images from different files have a unique
path, to ensure integrity of the page (if two embedded images are assigned the same name,
then the image from the last file transformed would replace earlier versions with the same

There is recent discussion in the mail archives about
relative paths to images. It causes the problem that
you refer to.


View raw message