forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: [Dispatcher] Common theme navigation contracts invalid
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 23:11:39 GMT
What Brian means is that in both common/nav-main.ft and
common/nav-main-sub.ft there are <div>s declared both with id of 'tabs' .

In pelt/nav-main-sub.ft the second-level tabs has an id of 'level2tabs'
which is correct.

Having two <divs> with the same id is invalid markup - even in HTML 4.01
Transitional. http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/struct/global.html#adef-id

So we need to change the common/nav-main-sub.ft to match the pelt version.

Gav...