forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [heads-up] please configure svn clients (Was: r408800 xdocs/procedures/release/)
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 15:42:09 GMT

David Crossley wrote:

> Ferdinand, will you please configure your SVN client properly.
> This causes too much unnecessary work for someone else,
> usually me.

> Please follow the instructions at:
> http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn

Sorry David. I was unsure whether my current svn-client picked up the
settings correctly so I figured if anything goes wrong I'll fix it
when cleaning up.

With these things please just throw them back at me instead of fixing
them for me (if possible).

So how do you tell that something went wrong. And what do I do to fix
it apart from reconfiguring tortoise? (In the docs it says only: "However, you should still
pay attention to the
messages from your svn client when you do 'svn commit'").

--
Ferdinand Soethe