forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Date Sun, 28 May 2006 20:05:18 GMT
Hi all,

I) lately I thought that the themes.core plugin does not need to be a
plugin at all and IMO should not. It it just a bunch of contracts and
structurer. I would like to move the current content to
internal.dispatcher/themes.

IIa) Further I vote to change {defaults:themer} to {lm:core.themer} and
{project:themer} to  {lm:project.themer}. That removes as well one
dependency to the core xconf FOR-799.

IIb) In this spirit I would like to switch from {defaults:structurer} to
{lm:core.dispatcher} and {project:structurer} to {lm:project.dispatcher}
which fully resolves FOR-799.

III) Another point is that the structurer/url is heavily related to the
underlying theme. I think we need to change
{project:resources}/structurer/url to
{lm:themer.project.dir}/{project:theme}/structurer/url

IV) Generally all structurer should go out of the xdocs dirs FOR-844.

wdyt?

salu2
--
thorsten