forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Dispatcher] Common theme navigation contracts invalid
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 14:38:45 GMT
El dom, 30-04-2006 a las 19:50 -0500, Brian M Dube escribió:
> I looked for a relevant issue in JIRA, but I did not see one.
>
> There is a FIXME note [1] in pelt's nav-main-sub contract

You mean [I], right?

> to use the
> contract from common instead. Before that happens, the common contracts
> should be changed. Both common/html/nav-main.ft and
> common/html/nav-main-sub.ft add div tags with @id="tabs" and that won't
> validate.

What do you mean with "that won't validate"? With what?

[II] - The output format is html so I guess against xhtml-strict, right?

salu2

> Brian
>
> [1] FIXME - With a little css work, we should use the common contract
> and suppress this one (no need of level2tabs)

[I]
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.themes.core/themes/pelt/html/nav-main-sub.ft?view=markup

[II]
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.themes.core/themes/common/html/nav-main-sub.ft?view=markup