forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposed Change in Versioned Docs and PlugIn-Tabs
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 13:44:51 GMT

David Crossley wrote:

> So now would be a good time to get back to
> regularly publishing the docs.

Was that a question?
And yes, it has been since I completed the link-fixing on the weekend.
I haven't triggered it to give people a change to study the new
structure and my design changes before we make the visible.

But informationwise the site is now as good as before.

> I have started some notes at
> http://forrest.apache.org/roles.html#documentation-coordinator

Die you see the new document in procedures (how to publish). That
might be a good place to explain publishing procedure if that is what
you are up to?

> If no-one beats me to it then i will try soon.

> Be careful when there are changes to .htaccess because
> the site has a one hour rsync delay now. The linked
> doc will explain how to test that all is well.

What is this rsync delay?
And what linked docs are you referring to?

--
Ferdinand Soethe