forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FYI] Google Summer of Code 2006
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 11:28:12 GMT
I today checked the list of students proposals after the deadline for
applications has expired.

Nobody aplication for the ODT-plugins as far as I can tell,
just one application for the refactoring of dispatcher
(http://code.google.com/soc/asf/app.html?csaid=mingwxia@gmail.com:f2c9998f:9db1d897).

So I guess I won't have to become a mentor this summer, what a relief!

But what about the other application? So far only Ross has commented
and I agree with his point about xsl as a skill never being mentioned.

So what happens next? Can we email the applicant to find out more.
Are you, Thorsten, going to do this and report back.
Should we, the other mentors comment and rate the application?

Regards,
Ferdinand Soethe