forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Web Maestro Clay <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ODT: adding
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 21:54:02 GMT
On Apr 25, 2006, at 1:59 PM, Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> Clay Leeds wrote:
>
>> Do you have a link or path to the file? I surfed svn a bit, and the
>> Forrest HowTo section a bit, but couldn't find it.
>
> No but you could check if the sample file openoffice-writer-howto.sxw
> still works ok and if so find out where it is processed. Probably as
> part of the normal writer-document processing.

Thanks! That was the clue I needed. It wasn't in the HowTo section...
It was in the OOo-Writer section.

I checked, and it doesn't help. It's done there the same way it was
done in OOo (by passing the '$filename' xsl:variable). In addition to
getting the data out of the meta.xml file, I'll have to figure out
how to pass the variable through to the odt_to_xhtml.xsl stylesheet.

Thanks for remembering!

Clay Leeds
the.webmaestro@gmail.com

-- HH Dalai Lama of Tibet