forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Web Maestro Clay <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ODT: adding title element to pages
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 22:28:52 GMT
On Apr 25, 2006, at 12:40 AM, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> and then we should create a forrest specific xsl and import the common
> one. IMO we should leave the common *as it* since one can import/
> include
> xsl and override only specific matches (less code to maintain).

Although you say we should leave the COMMON as is, but there are
holes in the current ODT implementation:
- no graphics support
- no support for numbered lists
- Forrest fixme, warning, note (Forrest-specific, but doesn't Lenya
want Fixme, Warning & Note too?)
- <sub> & <sup>
- <strong>, <em>

Shouldn't those be added to the COMMON, so Lenya can benefit as well?

Clay Leeds
the.webmaestro@gmail.com

-- HH Dalai Lama of Tibet