forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <webmaes...@mac.com>
Subject Re: ODT: adding
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 13:32:53 GMT

On Apr 26, 2006, at 2:00 AM, Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> Web Maestro Clay wrote:
> I finally had a moment to look it up again. The relevant part is
> actually in openoffice-common-to-forrest.xsl and it does access parts
> meta elements:
>
> <xsl:template match="/">
>     <document>
>       <header>
>         <title>
>           <xsl:choose>
>             <xsl:when test="/office:document/office:meta/dc:title =
> '' or not(/office:document/office:meta/dc:title)">
>               <xsl:value-of select="$filename"/>

<snip>

> Hope that helps,
>
> --
> Ferdinand Soethe

Thanks for finding. It doesn't really help (IMO), as I don't believe
there's any difference to the current mechanism. I'll still have to
figure out how to get the $filename and read meta.xml (in addition to
content.xml)...

On Apr 25, 2006, at 2:54 PM, Web Maestro Clay wrote:
> I checked, and it doesn't help. It's done there the same way it was
> done in OOo (by passing the '$filename' xsl:variable). In addition
> to getting the data out of the meta.xml file, I'll have to figure
> out how to pass the variable through to the odt_to_xhtml.xsl
> stylesheet.
>
> Thanks for remembering!

However, David's recent post explaining pipelines and such should help!

Clay Leeds
webmaestro@mac.com

-- HH Dalai Lama of Tibet