forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <webmaes...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] odt plugin
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 15:15:41 GMT
On Apr 18, 2006, at 6:58 AM, Clay Leeds wrote:
> FWIW, my example contained a bulleted list, and h1, h2, etc. each
> of which came through nicely. I have some tables, which I will test
> shortly. All one needs to do, is to save the OOo plugin's SXW test
> file[1]. I just tried it, and everything (!) worked except the
> Forrest-specific items (Forrest: Warning, Forrest: Note, Forrest:
> Fixme...).
>
> Great work, David & Thorsten... (BTW, I wonder if this discussion
> shouldn't also be occurring on lenya-dev?)

I need to spend some more time analyzing. So far I've noticed that
the following does not work yet:
- images
- ordered lists (unordered lists appear to work better than the OOo
plugin, though)
- Forrest: fixme, warning, note
- source & code
- <sub> & <sup>
- boxes
- <strong>
- <em>

Here's what works:
- h1, h2
- tables (not sure about merge yet...)
- unordered lists
- links (I don't think the FORK links work, though)

I'll keep looking.

Clay Leeds
webmaestro@mac.com

-- HH Dalai Lama of Tibet