forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <webmaes...@mac.com>
Subject Re: ODT: adding title element to pages
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 20:13:30 GMT
On Apr 25, 2006, at 12:40 AM, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> El lun, 24-04-2006 a las 21:15 -0700, Clay Leeds escribió:
>> Updated Subject line. Sorry.
>>
>> I meant to add, that OOo grabs the file name via an xsl:param, which
>> is passed through via a Cocoon pipeline. Will we want to do a similar
>> thing with this odt plugin?
>
> I reckon it is a nice enhancement. ;)

BTW, the filename doesn't appear to be stored anywhere in the
document, so if we want it, we'll have to pass it in. Then again, I
don't know if it really matters that much.

> Let us see how it is best (*IMO*) integrated.
>
> ...more inline...
>
>> Clay
>>
>> On Apr 24, 2006, at 9:12 PM, Web Maestro Clay wrote:
>>> ODT uses a similar structure to OOo. I want to grab the document
>>> title element (stored in 'odt_file.odt/meta.xml' as /
>>> office:document-meta/office:meta/dc:title). But the ODT transformer
>>> currently only looks at /content.xml.
>>>

> Then we need to do an aggregate to as well pass this file into the
> transformation.
> <map:aggregate element="odt" >
>  <map:part src="zip://content.xml@{lm:project.{uri}.odt}" />
>  <map:part src="zip://meta.xml@{lm:project.{uri}.odt}" />
> </map:aggregate>
>
> and then we should create a forrest specific xsl and import the common
> one. IMO we should leave the common *as it* since one can import/
> include
> xsl and override only specific matches (less code to maintain).

I like 'common' elements as much as the next guy. However, we'll need
to make modifications to that 'common' file, since it is missing
things like a more intelligent <title> element. I would suspect that
Lenya would want an intelligent <title> element as well.

In any case, I think we're in agreement that forrest-specific stuff
goes into forrest-specific xsl & lenya-specific stuff goes into lenya-
specific xsl.

> You can see what I mean if you look at
> http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs/lenya/trunk/src/modules/opendocument/
> xslt/opendocument2xhtml.xsl?rev=394204&r1=394203&r2=394204&view=diff

Earlier today, I got a 404 when I went to that page (after removing
the 'and' below, which appended itself to the URL). Now when I see
it, this diff looks like a bunch of empty lines to me. What am I
supposed to see?

> and
> http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs?rev=394204&view=rev

I can see those files fine.