forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [heads-up] Windows users please test new entity resolver
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 10:26:54 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> There are some changes to the Entity Resolver which might
> cause it to break on Windows. It is fine for me on UNIX.
>
> Please ensure that it works for you. Do 'cd main; build test'
> and make sure that there is no network traffic trying to
> retrieve DTDs.  ngrep.sf.net helps (e.g. do 'sudo ngrep dtd').

I think I ave verified this on Windows with Cygwin and DOS.

Used:

./build.sh clean
./build.sh

Followed by

./build.sh test

PASSED

and

cd FORREST_HOME/site-author
forrest site

FAILED on forrest-issues.html

But I don't believe this is a catalog problem. It looks like a
locationmap problem. I'm off out now so cannot look into it further. Is
anyone else seeing this?

Ross