forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FYI] Google Summer of Code 2006
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 22:58:21 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> El jue, 20-04-2006 a las 10:59 +0200, Thorsten Scherler escribió:
>
>>El mié, 19-04-2006 a las 10:13 +0200, Thorsten Scherler escribió:
>>
>>>http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2006
>>>
>>>I added two proposals, maybe somebody wants to add more and/or help me
>>>with my proposals.
>>>
>>>TIA
>>
>>Who volunteers to be co-mentor for this projects with me?
>

> Further does the community wants this projects?

Speaking for myself only, that all depends on what you expect from the
me as a member of the community. I would love to see these projects, but
I do not have much time to contribute directly other than by providing
the usual community support to the SoC candidate. For me that means
attempting to provide guidance when questions are raised *not* working
directly on the code since a marriage of Lenya + Forrest is not my itch.

I was assuming lazy consensus was in operation, I think others in the
community are too.

Ross