forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: [Proposal] remove active/inactive concept
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 09:03:07 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:

>> Probably a job for the PMC chair.
> It's a job that is quite onerous and would be one that would make me
> think long and hard about being Chair since I don't see the workload
> outweighing the benefits.

Errr.... there is no hidden agenda in there. David is a fantastic chair
and has my full support in everything he does. I simply meant that I
don't want to make the chairs job any harder than it already is.

Just wanted to make that clear, the above sentence was quite poorly
written and I don't want to create any misunderstandings.

View raw message