forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release Manager - RM
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 08:47:55 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:

> David Crossley wrote:
>

>>I will. Like last time, i am very pleased if other
>>people either help, or actually do it and i will do
>>the helping role.
>

> I'm happy to join the worldwide-all night-team with you again.
> But since it has been such a long time you'll probably need to refresh
> my memory quite a bit.

That makes three. Ferdinand was one of those people I suspected would help.

So, lets get on with the important stuff and get those issues closed.
Don't wait for everyone else to do it, if you have a spare few hours
pick an outstanding issue from the release map for 0.8-dev in Jira and
fix it.

(DISCLAIMER: I'm not saying people *have* to work on the 0.8 issues,
some have their hearts in the 0.9 issues, but to get to 0.9 we need 0.8
out. I'll not turn my attention to 0.9 features until 0.8 is complete -
others, of course, are free to do as they wish as long as they don't
complain about release managers not doing their job)

Ross