forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FYI] Google Summer of Code 2006
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 18:08:40 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> Web Maestro Clay wrote:
>

>>I was thinking it 'might be nice to have' an OpenDocument *output*
>>plugin (in addition to an ODT *input* plugin & along the lines of
>>PDF). Does that sound like something the Forrest folk might appreciate?
>

> +1^2

If you are able to mentor this please add a proposal to the SoC wiki [1].

Mentoring means you undertake to apply the students patches in a timely
manner and ensure that their questions are answered. However, as you saw
last year, it should be a community effort. I will certainly assist in
the mentoring, I just don't have the time to be the main mentor.

Ross

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2006