forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r392105 - /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.glossary/src/documentation/content/xdocs/glossary.xml
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 13:34:11 GMT
Gav.... wrote:

> [...]

Yes, it was written against the exact same version of Forrest as the
Glossary plugin. So you should have no real problems.

> And are all the other new Plugin upgrade Issues a similar job?

Now you know how to put a plugin together, yes, they are similar, but
not at all the same.

> I might be in the mood to have a go at these over the next week or two.

WooHoo!!!!

Someone able to pick up the pieces left by people who move to fast to
finish what they started (that'll include me by the way!)

> (Unless there is more important stuff I could tackle?)

One other thing that would be really useful is the modifications to the
COAT theme [1]. If I remember correctly you are pretty smart with CSS so
maybe you would like to tackle this, it involves some tidying up of
dispatcher contracts as well judging by the description of changes.

In terms of "more important", the items on the 0.8 roadmap [2] are
always important.

However, it is important that you choose stuff that you *want* to do.
All this is great for the project and we need to get it done before we
can release, but we don't want you burning out on us - you have to have
some fun - so pick and choose what you want to do.

Ross

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-817
[2]
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=12310000&fixfor=12310040