forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject Re: [Proposal] merge scales skin with pelt
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 13:54:50 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> El jue, 06-04-2006 a las 17:24 +1000, David Crossley escribió:
>> Johannes Schaefer wrote:
>>> About skins (maybe a little Off-Topic):
>>> [ snip ]
>>>
>>> All, what does plain-dev do?
>>>   It seems not to be complete, e.g. there's no menu in the output.
>> That is how it is meant to be. See
>> http://forrest.apache.org/docs/skins.html
>> There is a Jira issue about fine-tuning it
>> but it is basically complete.
>>
>>> I am dreaming of a plain, div-based skin that I can style with CSS
>>> according to customer requirements. Extra-CSS has a lot of potential
>>> already ;-)
>> Lots of people want that. In fact we have been
>> criticised on other mailing lists for not having it.
>>

> we have that and it is called dispatcher.

I've seen the output now (yours and Diwakers): HTML in DIVs.
How do I get there?

Which of these documents are still up-to-date?
Where to start?
 http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/howto/howto-dispatcher-install.html
 http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/howto/howto-structurer-dsl.html
 http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/howto/howto-dispatcher-quickstart.html
 http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/howto/howto-structurer-contracts.html

How can I "convert" an existing project?

Does this work for PDF output?

Johannes

> salu2

Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Geschäftsstelle: User Interface Design GmbH * Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825
München
www.uidesign.de

www.user-interface-tuning.de