forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: [Fwd: Re: Projects migrating from ASF Wiki to Google site - how does it work?]
Date Sat, 22 Apr 2006 11:58:18 GMT
I notice a couple of things on the code.google.com site:-

<quote>

Too Much of a Good Thing
Apr 19, 2006 - Brian W. Fitzpatrick, Software Engineer
Thanks to everyone for the enormous interest in participating in Summer of
Code 2006. Due to the overwhelming response, we will stop accepting mentor
organization applications on Monday, April 24th. Please get your
applications to us before then.

One of the most difficult aspects of running this program is the great
number of worthy projects we have to turn away. If we can't find a place for
your organization in the program, please look to the organizations we have
accepted to see if there is a match between your goals and consider applying
there as a mentor.

</quote>

So 2 more days to finalise things!

Also I notice OpenOffice has ideas that might be of interest.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/SummerOfCode2006

Gav...