forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: Release Manager - RM
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 09:19:53 GMT

Can someone apply my latest patches, then I can continue to get these
Finished. I don't want to start any more until these are out the way.

Once done, I will then do what I can on the roadmap.

Whilst on the subject and this is aimed at you Ross :) , See my messages
For the Citations and Glossary Plugins, confirm that 'see' element is
Actually for #anchors and 'cite' is for external reference from Glossary
To Citations.

I have not yet worked out the best method (or any method yet) for linking
The cite= from Glossary to point to the Citations. This will have linking
Implications meaning to me at least that both these plugins are inextricably
Linked and both must be installed if we are to enable cite= on Glossary,

Gav...