forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Gittens <maur...@salsamarathon.nl>
Subject Help with locationmap
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:37:13 GMT

<forrest-output>
   Internal Server Error
   Message: null
   Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
  Source: Cocoon Servlet
  Request URI
  remote/index.html
  cause
     ...../src/documentation/content/xdocs/remote/index.xml  (No such file or
directory)
   request-uri
   /remote/index.html
</forrest-output>

While I expected Forrest to attempt to retrieve index.xml from the remote
source, because the document does not exist in my project directory.

Is there some step I missed in the docs while setting this up?

Thanks,
Maurice

PS: Please CC me as I am not on the list.
--
No pare, sigue, sigue