forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: svn commit: r392105 - /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.glossary/src/documentation/content/xdocs/glossary.xml
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 12:46:04 GMT

I have downloaded the attached files, this Plugin looks like it can be built
and upgraded in much the same way as the Glossary Plugin ?

And are all the other new Plugin upgrade Issues a similar job?

I might be in the mood to have a go at these over the next week or two.

(Unless there is more important stuff I could tackle?)

Gav...