forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ODT: adding
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 09:00:41 GMT

Web Maestro Clay wrote:

> I checked, and it doesn't help. It's done there the same way it was
> done in OOo (by passing the '$filename' xsl:variable). In addition to
> getting the data out of the meta.xml file, I'll have to figure out
> how to pass the variable through to the odt_to_xhtml.xsl stylesheet.

I finally had a moment to look it up again. The relevant part is
actually in openoffice-common-to-forrest.xsl and it does access parts
meta elements:

<xsl:template match="/">
    <document>
      <header>
        <title>
          <xsl:choose>
            <xsl:when test="/office:document/office:meta/dc:title = '' or not(/office:document/office:meta/dc:title)">
              <xsl:value-of select="$filename"/>
            </xsl:when>
            <xsl:otherwise>
              <xsl:value-of select="/office:document/office:meta/dc:title"/>
            </xsl:otherwise>
          </xsl:choose>
        </title>
        <!-- Abstract is required field in HowTos, so always create it and fill with description
field  -->
        <abstract>
          <xsl:value-of select="/office:document/office:meta/dc:description"/>
        </abstract>

Hope that helps,

--
Ferdinand Soethe