forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] merge scales skin with pelt
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 06:13:16 GMT

Johannes Schaefer wrote:

> Ferdinand, how does your "new" skin handle this?

Scales is not really a new skin but an experimental version of pelt
that scales (hence the name) better with a large number of menu items.

atm the real only difference is the support for and handling of the
ShowOnlyWhenSeleted-type in site.

No objections to have that merged back into pelt.

I would however like to keep scales around for further experimental
modifications to pelt. For www.bildungsverein.de for example I have
completely reorganized the css and (tried to) performance tune other
parts of the skin and sooner or later I'd like to apply some that to
scales.

--
Ferdinand Soethe