forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <>
Subject Re: [Proposal] merge scales skin with pelt
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 06:13:16 GMT

Johannes Schaefer wrote:

> Ferdinand, how does your "new" skin handle this?

Scales is not really a new skin but an experimental version of pelt
that scales (hence the name) better with a large number of menu items.

atm the real only difference is the support for and handling of the
ShowOnlyWhenSeleted-type in site.

No objections to have that merged back into pelt.

I would however like to keep scales around for further experimental
modifications to pelt. For for example I have
completely reorganized the css and (tried to) performance tune other
parts of the skin and sooner or later I'd like to apply some that to

Ferdinand Soethe

View raw message