forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FYI] Google Summer of Code 2006
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 08:10:44 GMT

Ross Gardler wrote:

> Does that mean you can undertake to cover for Ferdinand during his
> holidays (see other mails in this thread).

> I'll do my best, but at this stage am unable to promise to be available
> for the whole period. If there is someone who can then they should be
> named co-mentor.

I could probably use all the support I can get, now that ApacheCon is also
going to happen.

About the know-how side of things:

I haven't watched too closely last year but me gut feeling is that I would
basically facilitate that persons work (and introduce him to the
Apache ways) while technical questions would be answered by the
community, right?

--
Ferdinand Soethe