forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Release Manager - RM
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 18:40:49 GMT
El vie, 21-04-2006 a las 22:08 +0800, Gav.... escribió:

> [...]

Let us see this a bit different because the code you submit to the issue
tracker is in the end forrest code. It is a mix out of new solutions and
picking up "old" code. So actually if we do not apply your patches we do
not commit our own code.

Speaking for myself, feel free to assign bugs/patches to me when you
feel I would probably be the "best" guy to solve the issue.

If I am not I or do not have the time I will state so. ;)

Thanks for all your contributions and do not get frustrated (e.g. I
submitted a patch to infrastructure@asf end of last year and it did not
get applied till today).

Further somebody like you that causes so much "work" to us applying his
patches, can be sure to be pretty soon committer. ;)

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"