forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scher...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: content dir for Doco
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 08:42:52 GMT
El vie, 21-04-2006 a las 09:49 +0200, Michael Wechner escribiĆ³:
> Hi
>
> I would like to use Doco to edit the Lenya documentation, but what do I
> need to configure

The problem so far is that we did not created yet a couple of todos
mentioned in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lenya/sandbox/doco/README.txt

"TODO
* lenya
- create forrest enabler usecase in lenya/doco. We need a basic usecase that adds forrest

specific files to a lenya pub.
- create a forrest export usecase in lenya/doco. We need a basic usecase that
communicate via ant with forrest and invoke e.g. forrestbot, forrest site, ..."

> within local.publication.xconf in order to be able to edit
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lenya/docu/src/documentation/content/xdocs
>
> resp.
>
> /home/michi/src/apache/lenya/docu/src/documentation/content/xdocs

Till now I only enabled the lenya-to-forrest conversion, like you can
see on
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.Lenya/input.xmap?rev=385757&r1=332555&r2=385757&diff_format=h

The problem in lenya ATM is that custom mapping like we use in the docu
e.g.
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lenya/docu/src/documentation/content/xdocs/1_4/faq.xml is
not working probably since the majority of lenya modules and core code expect this document
in:
/1_4/faq/index_en.xml

The solution (or better workaround to this lenya limitation) is an
import usecase that would copy/move/import the docu documents into a
lenya pub. It should not be that hard to implement but ATM I am the only
one pursuing/developing doco and I only find time on the weekends to do
so (if my real life allows it).

Help very welcome!

The current stand of things and how to install DOCO is quite well
described in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lenya/sandbox/doco/README.txt

HTH

salu2