forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] odt plugin
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 07:35:20 GMT
El lun, 17-04-2006 a las 03:38 +0100, Ross Gardler escribió:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.odt/
> >
> > you can now use opendocuments in forrest.
> >
> > Just place them in your xdocs dir (e.g. helloworld.odt [1]) and request
> > it like helloworld.html.
> >
> > Please test and report problems to this list.
> >
> > salu2
> >
> > [1]
> > http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/lenya/trunk/src/modules/opendocument/samples/helloworld.odt
>
> The odt_to_xhtml stylesheet uses the styles defined in the document to
> style the final output. Does this mean we loose the consistent look and
> feel that is the real killer in Forrest produced sites?

I do not understand you. Did you tested the plugin?

+          <map:transform src="{lm:transform.odt.xhtml}" />
+          <map:transform
src="{lm:transform.xml.xml-namespace-stripped}" />
+          <map:transform src="{lm:transform.html.document}" />

We transform first to xhtml, then strip the namespaces and finally
create a xdoc out of the xhtml input.

I tested the odt plugin with the dispatcher and I have my look and file.

salu2
--
Thorsten Scherler
COO Spain