forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DOCO testing problems
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 21:00:05 GMT
El mié, 12-04-2006 a las 18:58 +0100, Kevin escribió:
> I've been speed reading the list for a while and tried to get
> DOCO installed.
>
> First time when it was first announced install was fine but now
> I have problems.

Thanks Kevin, nice to see you here again, like always very helpful. :)

> 1) forrest
>
> .../forrest/whiteboard/doco
>
> forrest run
>
> dispatcherError: 500 - Internal server error
> The contract "content-title" has thrown thrown an exception by resolving raw data from
"cocoon://index.title.xml".

> dispatcherErrorStack:
>  org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog.
>

> forrest site
> * [9/10]    [0/5]     3.571s 3.2Kb   index/index_en.html
> X [0]                                     index/xdoc/faq.html   BROKEN:
> dispatcherError: 500 - Internal server error
> The contract "genericXhtml" has thrown thrown an exception by resolving
> raw data from "cocoon://index/xdoc/faq.xml".
>

> In a work area I tried forrest seed and enabled dispatcher and it
> seems to be dispatcher related.

The problem was that the index.xml is based on xhtml as input format.
With http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs?rev=390856&view=rev I enabled a
resourceTypeAction (FOR-843) but not activated it on the index file.

I fixed it by adding a meta data file.

> Unless I've done something wrong being away for a while and forget
> something. Yep I enabled dispatcher patch and local deploy plugins.

No that was a bug, thanks very much for the headsup.

> 2) lenya

...I will answer this part replying in a second answer cc to lenya-dev
(since the observations are really lenya specific).

> Kevin

Really great hearing from you.

salu2
--