forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: dispatcher problem
Date Sun, 02 Apr 2006 15:29:36 GMT
El dom, 02-04-2006 a las 22:54 +0930, Paul Bolger escribió:
> Went back to 390377 and its working again. Not sure what broke it.

will have look.

Like Gav said I was refactoring the lm for the dispatcher to allow
sourcetype specific structurer.

I need to commit another new feature meta data/resource type specific
structurer that I have nearly finished.

Please standby till further notice. ;)

BTW you need to do build.sh clean-build since I updated some core java
classes that can be the cause for the error you described.

Thanks for the headsup.

salu2