forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Bolger" <pbol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: native SVG
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2006 13:24:52 GMT
I'm in waiting for provision mode at the moment - just moved house, so
excuse slow reponses. I was talking about Forrest being able to churn
out native SVG when the users' browser supports it. Firefox 1.5 is the
first browser to support SVG natively - it'd be great if Forrest could
take advantage of that.

 0\