forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Bolger" <pbol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom PDF header
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 14:00:03 GMT
Thanks Johannes.
By 'header' I meant a graphic such as a company logo or trademark. In
the case of the site I'm working on the organisation uses a particular
graphic at the top of all printed correspondence which doesn't appear
on their website.
Thanks for the pointers.

Paul Bolger

That's the sort of thing I was looking for.