forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Bolger" <>
Subject adding comments to genericMarkup
Date Sun, 12 Mar 2006 01:24:40 GMT
I'm building a site with Forrest which will be a subsite of a larger,
static, site. The main site uses SSI's extensively and I'm trying to
emulate the look and feel of the main site in the Forrest site.

My problem is that genericMarkup.ft doesn't seem to like comments,
which means SSI's don't get rendered in the output. I've tried using
entities instead of <>s and I've tried <[CDATA... around the comment,
but neither seems to work.
I'd also be good to add whatever gets contributed to this to the
genericMarkup.ft usage section but both the Dispatcher plugins seem to
have a copy - which one should I patch, or would this not be
appropriate for contracts?

View raw message